Saturday, November 26, 2011

UPDATE Part I: Me

I have so much to say at this point...I am not sure where to start. I think I will update my life first and then in a series of other posts I will update the rest as I tend to be long and rambling. :)

Mohamed went back to Egypt for a bit. Life without him is definitely rough. I was alone before but somehow it's not the same. Not when you have someone literally step in to your life, scoop you up and fix everything they can, make you safe, make sure you are comfortable, give you everything you need not just to survive but to survive well...and then "poof" , gone. But it's ok. I see and talk to him several times every day, he is amazing like that. And inshallah it won't be long before he is back. Going to Egypt is apparently not an option at the moment. Those of you that have known me forever have to laugh at the fact that once I am in a position to ACTUALLY get to live in the Middle East ( EGYPT nonetheless...never could I have imagined I would be so lucky), a revolution breaks out...in probably one of the only places my friends and family would have been comfortable with me going. Oh the irony. :P Anyway, life goes on right? So I still work my Cafe job and I picked up another at a sushi place close by so time tends to fly. And that is pretty much it for me. SSDD. I wish more people had blogs where I could update myself on them. But my life is an open book, I know others don't quite feel the same, but it'd be nice to know what everyone was really doing and really up to. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment